The Drift-O-Caster is a solid wood body, aged to our own taste with original colors and distressing in some cases, mixed with aged nickel hardware and a "dirty" maple neck.
This makes the whole guitar feel like it was built 60 years ago and worn down!
We dedicate time to choose the colors and aged look overall.
Nothing is ever left out.
*Custom Artwork is available upon request.
- Swamp-ash with Rootsy wood finish (pine also available)
- Maple neck
- Rosewood or maple fingerboard
- 21 or 22 frets
- 25.5" scale
- Arcane-Inc Single coil pickups (other pickup configuration also offered as an option)
- Std aged Tele Steel bridge with brass saddles
(Bigsby B5 and B16 also offered as an option)
- Std aged 6 inline machine heads
- 3 way blade switch / 1 Volume / 1 tone
- Vintage driftwood and colors as well