Our Crate-O-Caster has been around for a couple years now.Using old Original Vintage wooden crates from the 50s, 60s, 70s to create intricate mosaic guitar tops. Mixed with some aged nickel hardware, aged looking swamp ash back to match, and some "dirty" maple neck, makes the whole guitar feel like it was built 60 years ago and left outside since!
We dedicate time to find the right crates and hand pick each one of them, making sure it is solid wood and NOT plywood, in most cases it is pine or Oak.
Each guitar will end up being different and totally unique, there won't be 2 identical!
- Swamp-ash with Vintage Crate "Mosaic" top (Pine also available)
- Maple neck
- Rosewood or maple fingerboard
- 21 or 22 frets
- 25.5" scale
- Arcane-Inc Single coil pickups (other pickup configuration also offered as an option)
- Std aged Tele Steel bridge with brass saddles
(Bigsby B5 and B16 also offered as an option)
- Std aged 6 inline machine heads
- 3 way blade switch / 1 Volume / 1 tone
- Vintage driftwood