Our C-Lest is THE classic body style, nothing less.
Available with a tremolo or a Std fixed bridge (with string through body).
Aged to our own taste with original colors and distressing in some cases, mixed with aged nickel hardware and a "dirty" maple neck, this makes this guitar feel like it was built 60 years ago and worn down!
We dedicate time to choose the colors and aged look overall to make a very unique instrument.
Available with a crate top (flat top no arm contour in that case), or as our drift wood finish, custom Artwork is available upon request a well.
- Alder, Ash, Pine, Basswood
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard (Maple and ebony also offered)
- 21 or 22 frets
- 25.5" scale
- Arcane inc Humbuckers or single coils (choose from HH, HSS, HSH, SSS or just H)
- 6 screws or 2 point Gotoh Tremolo (Std fixed bridge available as well)
- 1 Volume, 2 tone, 5 way switch
- Vintage driftwood and colors as well